Friday, November 7, 2008

one of those days.

today has just been one of those days.
really, one of those weeks.
one of those months.

i won't throw a pity-party,
because i am more-than-thrilled &
more-than-grateful
for this amazing opportunity to move.

and i am happy to put in the time it takes
to get our new place ready.

we are so grateful for the chance
& grateful to the olsens.
all of them.

but, i will be happy when the re-model is over & i can have my g back.
i miss him so much.

anyways, i found this picture & it made me smile.

maybe it will do the same for you.

happy tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've had a crappy day...week... month! Will it make you happy to know that I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight because you are moving?!! I really am so sad... I don't want you to pack up. I hope hope hope we will still stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is such a stress - even when it's a good move. I hope you survive it . . . and I'm with Chels: I'm going to miss you so much. Hope things slow down soon.

    p.s. I'm crazy about that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I know how you feel, it's hard to have him gone all the time, even though he's doing something for the both of you. But think of all the snugglin' you'll get to do when it's all over and you'll appreciate your time with eachother so much more!
    Cheer up, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess!

    I couldn't catch you on IM today, so I'm hoping to through your blog :)

    Will you please send me your new address? I'm trying to get my Christmas list together and would love to includ you.

    my email is:
    keelymeier@yahoo.com

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas CARD list that is!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!