Thursday, November 27, 2008

a thanksgiving tale.

today, i am thankful for pepto bismol.
i have been sick all day long.
sick to my stomach on the yummiest day of the whole year.
sick on the day that everyone whips out garlic mashed potatoes
and candied yams
and stuffing.
no fair.

besides pepto, i am always thankful for my beautiful life & the people in it. i am thankful for my husband, who is my best friend. the pups, who make me laugh and keep me smiling. i am thankful for the moffitt's & the olsen's, who both bring so much laughter & happiness into our lives. i am thankful for my friends, new & old, close & far. i am thankful for my testimony & the peace and happiness it brings into my life. i am thankful for a roof over my head, food on the table, a hopeful future & someone to share it all with.

and lastly, i am thankful for this silly blog that gives me the creative outlet i've always wanted.

happy thanksgiving to all my blogging buddies.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're prego - I WISH!! Hope you ended up feeling better - see you soon, I miss!!!

    Kierst

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!