Monday, December 1, 2008

blah blah blah blog.

While browsing through the blogosphere today, I came to the harsh realization that my blog (the actual looks-of-it, is what I am referring to here) is probably one of the plainest/most boring I've ever seen. My chosen colors are black, gray, white & when you are lucky I'll throw some red or gold/green in there.

It's all just a little blah.

In an effort to not be the most boring person alive, I have switched up my font. You'll notice I am now using something besides Georgia (my most loved font) & I even switched from a light gray border to a dark one.

For kicks, I might even wear something besides black/brown/gray/tan or green tonight.

I'm just edgy like that.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your christmas list! And, I am back with you on the blog decor. No eye candy on mine anymore...except pics of B of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so edgy with my colors. I think I might have 3 shirts that aren't brown, black, white or tan. I'm really crazy like that, too.

    And, like Holli, I'm crazy about your Christmas list. So cute and so you! May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!