Monday, February 2, 2009
meet the couple.
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? the o'riely factor. prefers fox news over almost any other channel.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch dressing.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? hates tomatoes, peas & raw veggies.
4. You go out to a restaurant, what does he get to drink? water most of the time. dr. pepper if splurging. diet coke, recently.
5. Where did he go to high school? west jordan high.
6. What is one phrase he says all the time? "i'm trying to decide...", "that's the thing...."
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? he collects mail. he has piles & piles & piles & piles of un-opened mail. besides that, i can't see him collecting anything on purpose.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? turkey cranberry, especially the dutch store's turkey & ligdonberry
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? salt & pepper chips, carmelitas, cheeseburgers.
10. What is his favorite cereal? it really varies. he goes through stages. usually, he gets really boring, super-healthy cereal (think kashi, wheaties, grape nuts, etc), but lately he has been doing honey nut cheerios (my fav).
11. What would he never wear? skinny jeans or a sweater that buttons all the way down the front.
12. What is his favorite sports team? the raiders & the utes.
13. Who will he vote for? the most conservative candidate.
14. Who is his best friend? me, tyler & bryan.
15. How many states has he lived in? utah & norway.
16. Does he have any nervous habits? biting cuticles, playing with mouth, moving his foot, fidgeting.
17. What could he spend hours doing? yard work, house work, home improvement...work of any kind. he will not spend hours doing anything that is non-productive. he likes to work, work, work all the time (opposite of me, obviously). the only thing i can see him spending hours doing that is not work in some form or another is playing poker.
18. He is: hard-working, inappropriate, funny, smart, my bff.
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? gossip girl, 90210, jon & kate + 8, the real world (i am loving this season).
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? ranch dressing. always.
3. What's one food she doesn't like? blue cheese. which, by the way, appeared in a wrap i bought the other day & i wanted to die right then & there.
4. You go out to a restaurant, what does she get to drink? diet coke
5. Where did she go to high school? bhs
6. What is one phrase she says all the time? "although....", "i'm so tired", "gentlemen"
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be? jackets, shoes, bracelets, journals.
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich? tuna melt or a club.
9. What would this person eat everyday if she could? southwest chicken wrap & fries from citrus. and i would bake a treat every single night.
10. What is her favorite cereal? honey nut cheerios with a banana sliced in.
11. What would she never wear? tevas. (sorry to any & all who love the teva)
12. What does she always wear? jeans, boots, bracelets.
13. Who will she vote for? it depends.
14. Who is her best friend? greg & everyone else. i love everyone.
15. How many states has she lived in? only one! (tear)
16. Does she have any nervous habits? picking all my nail polish off!
17. What could she spend hours doing? blogging, watching tv, painting my nails, baking, reading a magazine, reading a book, staring out the window...i have the rare ability to be extremely happy doing nothing.
18. She is: happy, organized, silly, sarcastic.
i tag: kiersti, jennie, lindsay, mckenzie, heidi, holls and everyone else. all of you!