Now I get home and it's beautiful outside. And I want to go for a walk, or to the park, or to a café and eat dinner on the patio. At the very least, I want to sit on the grass or on my porch and watch the sun set and smell the blossoms.
So, I apologize for the lack of posts & the boring nature of my blog. And I understand if you don't stop by anymore. But hey, while I've got you here..how about a funny story?
The other night, G & I attended family dinner at my parents house. My sweet Grandma, Pansey Valaine, was there, too. Oh, how I love my cute little Grandma. Anyways, G & I had been teasing each other all night about who was stronger (we tend to do this...compete like siblings). We couldn't agree on who would win in a smack-down, so after dinner, we cleared out the living room & decided to settle the dispute once and for all. It was a good fight, but unfortunately for me, G was the unanimous winner.
After we were done fighting/wrestling my Grandma chimed in with this gem of a comment, "If Jess & Greg had been fighting like that at home, it would have led to heavy sex."
I don't know what to type. I didn't know what to say, either. My favorite part was that she included the word, "heavy"...not just REGULAR sex, but heavy sex. She's a firecracker, that one and I love that I can always count on her to say something completely random and slightly embarrassing. She went on to say other things, too. Things that I will not type here on the blog because they make me blush.
Anyways, besides fielding sex comments from my Grandma, here's a little list of what we've been up to lately.
1. G is working on his admissions essays for his Business School applications and he hates it. He would like everyone to know that writing is his "least favorite thing to do in the WORLD!!!" Now do you believe me that I married my polar opposite?
2. We went shooting on Saturday. G was in Heaven. I was slightly terrified and REALLY uncomfortable. Luckily, we both came out alive (I am dead serious) and although my ears rang for 2 days afterwords, I would MAYBE do it again.
3. G is applying for a new job at Goldman. Which could mean happy changes for our little family if he gets it. We'll see.
4. I start school again this summer, which means we will both be students again come Fall. Unfortunately this means more nights away from each other, rather than LIVING THE DREAM. I'm not looking forward to any of it.
5. Our pups are still alive. And sometimes, I even love them. Sometimes. (jk)
Besides that, it's been more of the same. Hopefully I'll think of something semi interesting to blog about in the near future.
Until then, Stay classy, bloggers....
And thanks for stopping by.
But mostly, stay classy.