Friday, May 1, 2009

me & g.

did this last year.

it was a blast. we tried some cool restaurants we otherwise wouldn't have & finally ate at some of the pricier places in town. i'm even more excited to utilize the deal this time, considering now we live in the heart (sort of) of downtown. oh, and if you only do it once, go to bambara. the food is so amazing (i'm still thinking about the hummus) & it will cost you an arm & a leg to eat there otherwise. and call us if you ever want company...eating out is always better with friends.

okay & this is awesome, too. i totally want to go. i never knew you were so cool, slc.

5 comments:

  1. Its SentryWest Insurance...I actually didnt really like the company when I first started and didnt know anyone, but now I LOVE it and love everyone, and its a great company to work for, everyone moves up way quick and gets raises and stuff. If she's interested let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! Nice tip!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, which one are we going to be visiting this evening? I guess we should see which ones accept 2 mildly filthy children, one of which will randomly scream "I so funny!", the other will chew on table linens and yell "dadadda, bllghhhsplghh".

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dine o' round sounds fun! I want to go... maybe next year though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bambara is my ultimate favorite restaurant!!!! yum yum yummy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!