Sunday, July 26, 2009

back.

i love to travel. i love to sleep in a new bed, with new crisp sheets and a new pillow to fluff. i love being on the road, seeing new things, eating at new restaurants and escaping "the norm" for a few days. i love letting my cell phone die and disconnecting for a little while. i love not thinking about school or work or chores or bills while i am gone. i love being away.

but, i really really love coming home.

there's nothing better than coming back. especially when it involves curling up in the sunshine with my little family again. a hot shower for me, phone calls for g and then we are all ready to snuggle up on our cozy couch and get re-acquainted with our dvr for the afternoon.

there's no place like home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're home!! Will be texting you tomorrow, and yes, we will definitely love to play this weekend - I need me some J!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!