Tuesday, July 14, 2009

this is what happens.

when i have papers to write,
books to read,
literally hours of homework ahead of me...

i come home from work and spend the entire night re-arranging
every piece of furniture i own
i would like to blame this compulsion entirely on my mother.
i used to come home from school and find that she'd re-painted the entire house while we were gone.
and then, the next month, she'd do it again.
(i love you, mom!)


feel free to chime in with your criticisms.
and if your curious about what it used to look like,
go here.

just go easy on me, please.
the layout of this room is beyond impossible.

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! I like the tv there better. you are very talented my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you on the beyond impossible...or i would be doing the same thing over and over and over again too. i looks great! i can't wait to see the dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, as long as I can run in and jump over the back of the couch to watch movies and stuff... I assume that's what you were thinking of with this design?

    And maybe a little about just looking out the windows, but for sure the couch jumping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally me! I get that same itch whenever I have anything else important to do too! And I like your result! Better than a finished paper anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it makes the room look bigger. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!