Monday, August 31, 2009

black + white & sometimes blue.

Photobucket
I'll get around to posting my Newport pictures soon,
in the meantime, here is a favorite one that Jon took of me & my Mo.

And just in case you need it like I did, this quote is taped to my mirror right now:

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning, 'It all works out in the end.' Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy if His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

-Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! And I love that quote. What a great uplifter for the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote - words to live by!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!