Wednesday, August 5, 2009

fake it til' you make it.

last night was not one of my favorites.
i'm not going to bore you with the details,
but after a long night i am feeling less than chipper today.

so i'm making myself another happy list in an effort to cheer up!
(and, as always, i have to give her credit for inspiring me to do these)

01. g-chat, because ryan, andy, jon, scott and my dad are all logged in on a daily basis.
02. no more finals after thursday!
03. fresh berries & apples in my fridge. they make me ultra-happy.
04. coldplay's "life in technicolor II". dear coldplay, i love you all my life.
05. day off for brookie's wedding tomorrow.
06. no more finals after thursday!
07. downy wrinkle release spray
08. the soft white sheets on my bed
09. gilligan, the fish

sorry, couldn't think of a number 1o.
but, i do feel better
so thanks, mr. blog.

3 comments:

  1. happy lists are great. its always good for the soul to think about the little things that make life great. i hope that you are havin a better day now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your "Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day" (a great childrens book, if you can recall:). I hope you are feeling better! Making a list certainly helps to focus your mind on what IS good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the rest of the week is fabulous -eat some fro-yo on me, it makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!