Thursday, August 6, 2009

oldies but goodies.

so, i got a new program to store and edit my photos the other day and after it downloaded it searched my entire computer for pictures. and look what it found somewhere in the depths of my hard drive!

i haven't seen any of these pictures for years! i forgot they even existed and i completely forgot about this little adventure!

these are from almost 4 years ago when g & i were just dating, before we even got engaged. thanks to jet-blue connections, we flew to california for the day and spent all afternoon on the beach. now, i look at these pictures and think they are pretty dorky (especially the heart in the sand one, oh dear) but still i'm happy to have them again.

now if i can only find all of our other dating pictures?! i swear our old laptop ate them.


5 comments:

  1. So cute! what program did you get? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I wish I could find ANY of our dating pictures. Prior to the days of digital photography. I'm so old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! So cute! I love coming across forgotten photos :) You two are such a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun to find stuff like that. Not dorky-very cute! What a fun little adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the oldies. It's like Christmas when you find pics you had totally forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!