Wednesday, August 26, 2009

photo shoot with the birthday girl.

My squishy, smiley, giggly, laughing, screaming niece turned 1 while we were on vacation. Just for fun, I crawled around on my stomach in the sand one day and took a million pictures of her in her striped bikini. I realize this is photo overload, but I am posting them all mostly so Christy can steal them off the blog.

Happy first birthday Katie Babes!
1 never looked so good!

ps. Who wants to teach me how to color correct?? No, the sand wasn't green.



4 comments:

  1. oh my! I can't get enough of this little girl. I love her chubby little thighs. She absolutely loved the beach. Thanks for these wonderful photos. I love them! I will for sure steal them if thats ok :)That was such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so cute! And I love the 1st temple picture on your next post that I'm not talking about for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!