Tuesday, August 25, 2009

spooky.

Wow.

I just have to hurry and post this for those of you who know me well and know about some of the weird experiences I had back when we were living on Parkway. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, without getting into too many creepy details, I am pretty sure that house is haunted.

Granted I love that home, LOVED the neighborhood, friends, ward & miss everyone dearly. But living there was scary at times and being there alone terrified me for months. I had way too many sleepless nights and eerie mornings in bed after G had left for work. Scary things happened when I was there by myself.

G never felt anything (granted he is not intuitive at all) and I sometimes felt like an idiot for being scared. Well, let's just say I don't feel like an idiot anymore, because G is on the phone with the renter who currently lives there and she just said something along the lines of, "Blah, blah, blah, I think this house is haunted."

And no, I have never said anything to them about it (who would tell potential renters such things?) and we have never discussed anything like that before. I can't believe it. Her stories are even creepier than mine. And I am just so glad I am out of there.

Now that I am more justified in saying that this ghost actually exists, let's give him a name, shall we? We all know how much I love naming things. George? Fred? Freddy K, perhaps?

8 comments:

  1. Scary!!! Why did I have to read this while I am alone in MY house???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that is seriously creepy. Let's name him blue, in remembrance of the blue room where he lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew... SCARY! But I really do believe houses can be haunted, then again, I'm sure there aren't really spirits there just to scare us, but I'm sure the house recieves spiritual visitors. I don't know, all I know is I feel the same about my parent's cabin. Ryan and I used to live there and I've spent many nights and days alone there and could swear and I feel a presence, and hear someone walking up and down the stairs etc. Even though Ryan and I LOVE buying older houses and fixing them up, I told him we're just looking for newer houses so we don't havce to deal with that problem. WAY too creepy for me and I get scared WAY too easily. Good luck to your renters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. creepy! I always believed you that it was haunted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew you were scared in that house, but I didn't know it was THAT spooky! Seriously eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIKES!! You're freakin me out!! So glad you're out of there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if the ghostly visitor ever saw you naked! That's the kinda stuff that creeps me out with hauntings, I don't think spirits or ghosts are here to hurt us, they're just confused. Next time you feel something, no matter where you are, you should just scream "GO INTO THE LIGHT!" When you do let me know what the reactions of the people around you are! LOL! I do really believe hauntings can happen, but I think the ghosts are confused and scared, don't know where they should be or where they belong.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!