Monday, September 14, 2009

so long sweet summer.

And here are our Newport pics. These weren't put together with any thought, (sorry, in a hurry) but you get the picture. We had an amazing time, but surprisingly, I'm completely fine with summer being over, because that means fall is here & fall is my favorite.
Enjoy the pics, I'm off to spend some quality time with my soon-to-be missionary.
Oh, and if you are wondering what the cake & dancing in the kicthen pictures are about, Andy & Kate both had birthdays while we were there & it is a tradition in the Moffitt fam to sing the birthday song LOUDLY. Unfortunately, Kate reacted the same way Morgan always does when we sing her Happy Birthday, she sobbed hysterically. Seriously, we make people cry. We are that bad.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I also love Newport . . . My little brother just left on his mission as well. It's rough stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess all those pictures are amazing! Whos the great photographer? - you or Greg... or both? I love them all. And im with you on the whole fall thing! I love that its here and i just want to cozy up and listen to christmas music already.... Stop those bad thoughts you're thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey why am I not in barely any of these photos? I guess you were worried my bright white skin might break the lense

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!