my day so far:
- got pulled over for expired plates on my way to work. thought he would cut me some slack for only being one month late & give me a warning. instead, he gave me a ticket.
- late for work because the officer stared at my license for at least 12 minutes in his car. seriously, what are you doing back there?!
- tried to get a new pack of diet coke out of the top cupboard in our kitchen at lunch and while standing on my tip toes trying to reach, i managed to knock the whole pack off the shelf and onto my tile floor. coke cans exploded, everything got sprayed, pups ran for their lives, you get the picture.
- speaking of the pups, one of them pooped in my house today for the first time in over a year.
- and the only reason i discovered it is because i stepped in it.
still barely scraping by in a good mood. mostly, because i think rebecca is darling, even if she is just 12!
ps. found a ghostbuster, going to see if the renters will do it!