Wednesday, September 2, 2009

making lemonade.

my day so far:

  • got pulled over for expired plates on my way to work. thought he would cut me some slack for only being one month late & give me a warning. instead, he gave me a ticket.
  • late for work because the officer stared at my license for at least 12 minutes in his car. seriously, what are you doing back there?!
  • tried to get a new pack of diet coke out of the top cupboard in our kitchen at lunch and while standing on my tip toes trying to reach, i managed to knock the whole pack off the shelf and onto my tile floor. coke cans exploded, everything got sprayed, pups ran for their lives, you get the picture.
  • speaking of the pups, one of them pooped in my house today for the first time in over a year.
  • and the only reason i discovered it is because i stepped in it.

still barely scraping by in a good mood. mostly, because i think rebecca is darling, even if she is just 12!

ps. found a ghostbuster, going to see if the renters will do it!

9 comments:

  1. i know the feeling, im sorry. and im pretty sure not one person from my work has seen my hair down, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a picture of a 6 year old Shirley Temple? I'm so confused.
    Anyway, gotta love days like this - they give you something to laugh about tomorrow. Way to be positive!
    Planning on seeing you at some point this weekend, you'll absolutely break my heart if I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, kierst, she PLAYED rebecca, don't you know that! i will call/text you to make plans. it would break my heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Kiersti make me sick with all your lovey dovey girlfriend talk...

    I'm sorry you had a bad day! Do something nice for yourself this evening (get a pedicure, a bowl of ice cream, call Kiersti on the phone, etc) so you'll feel good before you go to bed, otherwise nightmares may be in your future!

    BTW, just kidding about you and Kiersti making me sick! You're cute friends! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!Oh my! No fun. Wish I could make it better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. boo! to all of it. sorry i need to be a better friend and make you comfort food. you may want to be careful not to encourage the ghosts with something or someone who has no "authority" to send them away? and i love your hair however you do it. i've never thought you looked 12! even when you were my efy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah, kenz (and everyone else). talked to g- we aren't going to do it. seemed like a fun idea at the time, but you know me, i sometimes don't think these things through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, how sad. I have those days, frequently. One of them started with me running into the wall in the morning and having a huge red whelp the rest of the day. lol. I hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what would make you feel better? A pair of new goody goody slippers :) I was dead serious when I said they are my new favorite thing. I am kicking myself that I waited so long to break down and get some. If you get 'em, you'll love 'em. Promise.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!