Monday, September 14, 2009

shower the people you love with love.



So...

My best friend is having a baby.

This month. And have you ever in your life seen a more gorgeous pregnant woman?! I am so excited for her, and I still just can't even believe it. My best friend is having a baby. This woman has been my partner-in-crime, advice giver, favorite person and best friend for the past 14 years and now she is going to be a mother. I can't even believe how lucky that little man is to have her for a Mom. Holls, you are going to be incredible.

Here are a few pics from the shower I threw for her last week. It went off without a hitch, thanks to all my ladies who brought food & helped plan the games (thank you!) And I was too busy hosting to remember my camera, so I stole these pics from Boo's facebook page. Alas, facebook does serve a purpose.

I love your face, Holley McCail.

3 comments:

  1. Jess- Caffeine is a debatable. Who really know what the risks are. But since we are going to such great lengths to get pregnant, the doctor is erring on the side of caution. I think you’re fine… Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is clearer evidence that caffeine reduces the chance of success for women trying to have a baby using assisted reproductive technologies, such as IVF

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best!! I am glad to see Blair put the pics up... I've been waiting to get the pictures off of hers too! Now I can finally blog it. But i love you and thank you for those sweet things you said.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!