Friday, September 18, 2009

sometimes i don't know what i would do without his...

01. long hugs after he walks through the door each night.
02. random emails & text messages that still make my day every time.
03. reminders to go to class, wake up on time, say my prayers & just not be a slacker in general.
04. silly jokes that make me laugh when i am sad or trying to be mad at him.
05. help with the laundry, dishes, toilet scrubbing, poop scooping, floor mopping, etc, etc, etc...
06. inappropriate sense of humor that i secretly love.
07. goodbye kisses each morning while i'm still in bed.
08. constant forgiveness of my flaws.
09. friendship.
10. support.


thank you, husband.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! It makes me want to find my own G. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! :) It reminds me of mine -especially the part about making jokes when i'm trying to be mad at him. Oh husbands

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!