Monday, September 28, 2009

three.

4 years ago i walked into my office on the first day of my new job as a real estate assistant.
soon, i spotted a tall handsome blonde who smiled at me from across the room.
weeks later, i still couldn't get him out of my head.

on a rainy day we spoke for the first time and both felt fireworks,
eventually, he told me he was in love & i knew i felt the same.

i still can't believe i got to marry the man i dreamed about for so long.
happy anniversary, love. and thank you for the last 3 years.
they have been 3 of the best.

7 comments:

  1. So sweet and romantic! Happy Anniversary! I hope the next 100 years (thats right youre living to 123!) are just as happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute - I still am sad when I think of your wedding day because I had to MISS IT!!!! So that's why I love seeing pictures of it that much more!
    Congrats, you two crazy kids, have a fabulous anniversary! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! The concert is tomorrow and I hope I get to meet The Z Morning Zoo but who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 3 years. That's what happens when you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary to you and G, what a cute couple you are!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!