Thursday, September 17, 2009

through the eyes of my phone.

yesterday:

started my day by saying goodbye to this one.
here we are on our way to the MTC. this picture breaks my heart a little bit because you can tell he's been crying
(this was after he said his goodbyes to the rest of the sibs.)

and ended my day on a walk with g
(who took a break from non-stop studying in an effort to cheer me up.)
and by the way, last night was one of the prettiest nights i've ever seen.

we miss him already. more pictures & details coming soon.

6 comments:

  1. oh just reading this breaks my heart a little bit. we are sending my little bro out in 13 days- i am not looking forward to that day at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that makes me sad. That's a rough time especially when you're so close. Last night was SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( so sad about scotty. It's always hard saying goodbye for that long. Did you get to go inside the MTC or have they stopped that now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man that breaks my little beengan heart seeing and reading this. WE NEED TO PLAY SO WE CAN BE SAD TOGETHER!!!!! And we need to plan a time to make dinner for our men! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your brother look so much alike! So sorry you are sad :( Cheer up charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to say goodbye, but what an amazing thing he is doing. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!