Thursday, October 22, 2009

this is my quote mirror.

and these suckers are specifically chosen to shut me up when i am feeling negative, discouraged or down. lately, i've been considering just tattooing them to my forehead already. what do you think?

ps. no, not depressed. just stressed & impatient. we're friends, so you get what i'm saying, right? also, thanks for your nice comments about our gettysburg pictures. it really was as beautiful as it looks and i think you should go there, too. more pics of our adventure coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for not having a boring blog.
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quotes posted all around the place! There are some on my computer in my office, some on the family computer in Darrell's office, some in my purse, etc etc. I should put them all in one place and actually read them daily! What are some of your quotes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! those are good ones. I need them too every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!