Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful.

  • i am thankful for g. i am thankful to be so in love with him and i am thankful he is in love with me.
  • i am thankful for eternal marriage and eternal families. this year, i am especially thankful that i know i will see my grandpa again some day.
  • i am thankful for my mother. i am thankful she is my "person" and that i am hers. i am thankful for my dad, for the good example he is to me.
  • i am thankful for my brothers for being my best friends and providing the comic relief in my life.
  • i am thankful for sweet sister-in-laws, funny brother-in-laws and wonderful in-laws.
  • i am thankful for morgan, makayla, kate and annie.
  • i am thankful for my beautiful friends, new and old.
  • i am thankful for dance parties in the kitchen and driving with the windows down.
  • i am thankful for rainstorms and city lights.
  • i am thankful to be able to see 4 temples from my bedroom window.
  • i am thankful for all the times i laugh until i cry.
  • i am thankful for the pups, because they make it hard to come home grumpy.
  • i am thankful for a warm, cozy home in a beautiful city. i am thankful for christmas trees and forgotten carols and the cocoamotion. i am thankful for snow falling outside.
  • i am thankful for pureology shampoo and d&g light blue.
  • i am thankful for the scriptures, for conference talks, for my testimony, for prayer, for my Savior.
  • i am thankful i just know.
  • i am thankful for this past year and for the trials we have gone through. i am so grateful to be able to look back and realize how much i have grown as a result and all the ways i am stronger now.
  • i am thankful for my bed and for my little family and for a bright, hopeful future ahead.

happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. What a week of Thanksgiving this has been. So much family. I love it. I love this post. It makes me reflect. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!