Friday, December 11, 2009

my brothers are funny.

and i mean, really really funny. which is quite honestly my favorite thing about them. i'm not all that in to twitter, but i do check out my brother ryan's page, simply to chuckle over gems like these:
  • My door key isn't working at my parents house anymore. Either the cold has frozen the lock or this is their way of telling me I'm adopted.
  • My 4 year old niece told me to "grow up already" when we were playing Barbies. See if I ever bring my Barbies to her house again.
  • I don't let my baby watch Barney the Dinosaur because it teaches children it's fine to hug and play with large carnivorous animals.
  • Boss just called in sick. He said he was going to lay down for an hour so I shouldn't bother him. Like a good employee I plan to do the same
  • My baby just threw my cell phone and hit me in the lip, & she thinks its so funny. I always thought children were innocent until I had one.
and finally, my personal favorite:
  • People ask me why I'm not on Facebook. It's simple, I prefer to remember old girlfriends before they got ugly.
touché.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I was laughing out loud at those! He really is funny. Like, really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came into the kitchen today to see Jon and Morgan making cookies. These boys aren't just funny they are really sweet too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!