Monday, February 15, 2010

4th valentines day together.

we spent valentines day eve enjoying a movie, burgers and fries with some of our best friends.
that, in itself, was great & i was satisfied with our v-day festivities.


(ps. i do not enjoy this picture of myself. however, it had to be published because this is one of the only pictures i have ever taken in which i do not have red-eye. a true miracle. and now you can clearly see that my eyes are actually brown and not black.)
however on sunday, g completely surprised me with a candlelight dinner and new perfume (that he picked out all by himself, even though smelling perfumes = death in his eyes) and a gift card from my favorite store. i sort of thought he wasn't listening when i mentioned 200 times in the previous week that i needed new perfume, but apparently, he was. and apparently sending not-so-subtle hints about your gift of choice pays off. good to know.
my gift card is inside that little monster. so cute.
i love my husband.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you celebrate things. It makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute :) You guys are a great couple.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!