Monday, February 15, 2010

blair weds.

ms. blair was married to her perfect match, nick, on friday. it was one of my favorite weddings i've ever been to and i'm so glad i got to be one of her bridesmaids. blair looked incredible and everyone was so relaxed and chill the entire day. one of the best parts was being with all of my friends and dancing the night away. i love my friends and we love to dance together. and just for the record, g knows that i am crazy, but i don't think he realized i was that crazy, because he looked a little mortified at times as he watched us get down from his spot against the wall. i can never resist shaking my booty in the middle of a circle when the opportunity presents itself and i think g would rather cut off his feet than do so.

all in all, a great wedding and a gorgeous bride. this woman has been one of my best friends since highschool and i am so grateful for her. i love you, boo.

1 comment:

  1. how fun! I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding - you're so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!