Tuesday, February 23, 2010

face-lift.

i've been wanting to jazz up my blog for a while, but unfortunately i don't have the right skills or programs to do it myself. luckily, wonderful jenna is a design guru and happily transformed my little blog for next to nothing.

if your looking for a face-lift of your own, i would definitely recommend her! she probably emailed me 20 proofs today alone and never complained about the billions of changes i had her make.

and seriously...her pricing is unreal. check her out here and thank you jenna!

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! I'm book marking her, because I'd like to change my blog to 3 column and have her help me with an etsy banner! She's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh she's good! I could not have produced that. Good Choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I LOVE it!! I haven't seen a cuter heading - props to you and Jenna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!