Saturday, February 27, 2010

nine.

wearing: shade undershirt, urban outfitters blazer, urban outfitters scarf, bdg jeans, brown leather boots

hello. i'm back. and feeling much better, thanks. i didn't get a picture yesterday, but i'll try to be better from here on out. the good news is, i have yet to repeat an outfit...i don't think tops are going to be a problem whatsoever, but next week, i am going to try to wear some of the jeans i never touch.

today was a nice day. we watched the olympics in our pj's and g let me lead him in a little yoga session, which i loved. i succeeded in my goal of making him sore, which was all i really wanted to do. and bless his heart, that man is not flexible, but still very cute while trying to be. he also took me out on a date tonight, which wouldn't be a big deal normally, except that law school stuff has prevented dates for the past few weeks. i was feeling a bit lonely and a date night turned out to be just what i needed. hope you're having a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Man, you are so pretty! I love this outfit. I'm so glad you're feeling better and that G took you on a date. It really does make all the difference in the world doesn't it? I know I was so excited when Dan took me on a date on Friday because that was the first one this month. I love you and I'm so glad things are starting to look up.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!