Friday, February 19, 2010

one.

wearing: grey shade skirt, greyish downeast turtleneck, houndstouth scarf, black tights, red leather boots.

first things first. dear world, meet my red leather boots. i can promise you will be seeing a lot more of these suckers as they are my most prized possession. get acquainted.

now that we've covered that...i can already tell you that taking these pictures is going to be the death of me. i have never felt so akward in my life. initially, i just snapped a picture of myself in my hallway mirror, but it was pathetic and grainy & i felt like you guys deserved better, so you get my trashy backyard instead. and yah, i might always just look at the ground, because well, what am i supposed to do with my face otherwise?

nothing too special about this outfit. just wanted to be comfortable & this skirt is the most comfortable one i have. it definitely would have been better with patterned tights, but it's freezing out there & i'm not doing it!

thanks for the encouragement...i'm excited now. and for those of you who said you'd like to join, YES! PLEASE! let's see your outfits!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you're doing this! BJ is always telling me the same thing, that i have too many clothes and buy pieces I don't wear. Men just don't get it, pshh. Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,
    K your so darling...I am not fashionable at all. I love that your doing this challenge!!! I would love to catch up!
    Dani taylor Zarbock

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you know how i am unstylish??.... well what i am gonna do is look at your pictures each day and then learn (slash steal all your ideas) from you how i should dress to have some type of style. please dont hate... but I NEED help. haha. not like ill really go buy all the same clothes... but i do need to learn how to dress so ill be taking notes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dani! sorry, i would have responded on your blog, but i couldn't see the link, so i'm not sure if you have one?

    thanks so much for stopping by- your comment was sweet! although i am pretty positive you have great fashion sense! it's so good to hear from you and i hope everything is going wonderfully.

    as for the rest of you, i shall respond on your blogs...but holls, you are NUTSO!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!