Tuesday, February 2, 2010

silly husband.

g is home from work this week and i am loving it. everything is infinitely more fun with him here, but he is also throwing a wrench in my daily cleaning/housekeeping routine.

for example, yesterday, after i made our bed, i asked g to please pick up his basketball shorts. when he didn't do it right away, i asked him a couple more times (yes, i am impatient, i know). finally, he walked into the bedroom, picked up his shorts and put them on my head, like this:

and then he laughed hysterically to himself and ordered me to freeze,
so he could grab the camera. lame.

and then, today, as i hopped into the shower after yoga, i asked him if he would make the bed for me. i couldn't help but laugh after i got out of the shower and saw this.
he is such a boy, isn't he? i love having him around to make me laugh all day.

3 comments:

  1. Why is he home all week? LUCKY!! Our boys are so much alike....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he is funny! Ps. Thanks for posting the dinner list. I meant to write that on the other one but it wasn't working and it was frustrating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Dan does that kind of stuff all the time. I asked him to make the bed once, and I will probably never do it again. But, it was funny. It's the throw pillow thing. They're baffled by them. funny boys

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!