Wednesday, February 24, 2010

six.

 wearing: bdg black legging jeans, old navy flannel shirt, red leather boots

so, this outfit is boring & i feel a little dumb even posting it, but this is honestly what i wore today. i wanted to jazz it up and maybe wear a skirt or a dress (instead of this completely typical outfit) but then i woke up and realized that 90% of my day today was going to be spent at the computer doing research for school, so i wasn't about to get all dressed up just to go nowhere. you can forgive me, right?

3 comments:

  1. You are hot. The greatest thing about this is that in the beginning you were hiding your face, and now you're supermodel posing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I always wanted a shirt like that one, but I feel like I couldn't pull it off, so I never got one. I think you look gorgeous. And, I agree, you are a total supermodel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls are NUTSO! i've started just smiling, because i realized that i look even dumber when i try to hide my face. it's a lose/lose, really.

    and again, you guys are NUTS, but bless you for being such good/encouraging friends!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!