Sunday, February 21, 2010

three.

wearing: max studio dress, urban outfitters belt, black tights, steve madden boots

three consecutive days of picture taking...look at that! i didn't think i would be so diligent, but taking a picture before we head out has been surprisingly easy. nothing special about this ensemble, i slept in (as usual) and had about 15 minutes to get ready. for those of you who were hoping i could provide you with fabulous, creative outfits everyday, i'm sure your beginning to see that i'm pretty predictable.

i'm off to enjoy the rest of my sunday. going to watch julie & julia (again) before i have to return it to redbox. and to those of you who couldn't care less, i promise you clothes is not the only thing i will blog about for the next 30 days.

6 comments:

  1. OK- you have a fab wardrobe! Not only that, you REALLY know how to put things together well:) You are great with mixing pattern and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you look "yuck" at all! Look at how cute you are! I love your outfits, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always, always, ALWAYS so cute. "Disgusting" hair & all. There's no way I'm participating now. You'd laugh your skinny little butt off!

    My description would go something like this...."Target T-shirt, Target hat, Kohl's jeans, Payless sneakers" I'm making myself laugh!

    You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess I love that you are now showing your model skills off to all of us! You are such a natural! And I love your outfits. You put me to shame! I love reading your blog. Sure do miss you! Mua

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!