Saturday, February 20, 2010

two.

wearing: banana republic top, grey sweater, bdg skinny jeans, steve madden leather boots, target headband. 

today was a lazy day spent babysitting (for me) and essay writing (for g). i didn't get ready until it was time to meet family for dinner and when i did finally get ready, i put no energy into it (please see disgusting hair). i'm glad i'm doing this challenge, though, because it reminds me of things i've forgotten about, like this green blouse from banana republic that i haven't touched in at least 6 months. not sure why...it's perfectly acceptable.

now on to more important things, today is my sweet grandpa's birthday. it's been just over a year since he passed away & we were able to meet up with my grandma at his graveside and then have dinner at his favorite restaurant tonight. even though he is no longer with me, he remains as one of the most important and influential figures in my life. i love and adore him in every way, today & always.

ps. i'm so excited about those of you who are joining me in this challenge...thanks for making it more fun! see my cute cousin's day 1 outfit here.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! How cute! And, I don't think your hair looks gross at all. Can't wait to see what you picked for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!