Monday, March 22, 2010

23 years.

birthday weekend festivities:
  • grasshopper shake from millies
  • movie with friends
  • park city outlet shopping
  • lunch at davansas where i managed to get us a free taco!
  • g washing my car for me!
  • beautiful weather
  • long boarding and playing outside with jon & meg
  • gas station for treats
  • jon, meg & g humoring my childish ways and taking me to the park to swing. so much fun! i was in heaven...swinging is one of my favorite things to do (and yes, apparently i am 3 and not 23).
  • dinner with g at melting pot
  • almost puking after 4 course dinner at melting pot
  • g giving me a new ipod touch! (dreams really do come true!)
  • late night chick flick in bed
  • new anthro birthday dress to church
  • surprise visit from holls, luke & briggs!
  • grandma singing happy birthday on the phone
  • afternoon nap
  • dinner at ty & jennie's
  • yummy mashed potatoes and sugar cookies
  • lots of sweet emails, texts, comments and phone calls from all of you- thank you!
i had the greatest weekend and i am so excited for the new year ahead. i have a feeling that 23 is going to be my year! thanks to those of you who helped make my birthday so great, especially my sweet g, who took me to the park and happily participating in my swing acrobatics, even though it was so silly and immature. thank you, g, for loving me the way i am and for letting me be myself. i love you!

6 comments:

  1. Birthdays are the best! You look so happy :) Happy birthday and happy year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jess! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your b-day was absolutely ideal! Totally thought I might run into you at the outlets again....but alas, obviously, I did not :(
    Love you, happy 23!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures remind me of when friends & I would do synchronized swing routines in elementary. Good stuff! I miss that. The swings make me seasick now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i don't know if you remember, but awhile back you posted on my blog and asked for a little writing advice. I've been thinking about your comment and finally had time to write a little something. hope it helps. :)

    http://marisawrites.blogspot.com/2010/03/thoughts-on-writing-courageously.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday jess! hope it was a great one! you look oh so chic at the young age of 23 :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!