Monday, March 1, 2010

eleven.

wearing: shade slub v-neck tee, houndstouth scarf, bdg legging jeans, brown leather boots

first of all, i know what you're thinking. why am i so dressed up!? where am i going?! well friends, this lovely outfit & i were on our way to an oh-so-important bowling test at school, so of course we spent lots of time in the mirror preparing before hand. and today, i didn't wear a coat. it was wonderful. 

ps. have you noticed yet that i hate to match? black boots are the obvious choice for the ensemble, but i just can't do it. for some reason, i hate to be matchy matchy (and while we're on the subject, i will forever believe that brown and black do go together). i'm weird.

pps. my hair needs to be colored and i have the largest zit known to man on my face (can you find it?). i don't feel like getting ready until these two problems have been addressed.

ppps. i got 100% on my bowling test. just in case you were wondering. i'm pretty proud.

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love your clothes! I need to go shopping with you! Lets plan a date! Love you Jmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to adore you sense of not matching.... much more stylish actually. and brown and black DO go together- anyone who says no is sooo 10 years ago:) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're not matchy matchy. And brown and black definitely do go together. Just ask Stacy & Clinton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Good job on your bowling test. Props to you. I happen to think that your brown boots look exceptional with your black pants, but that's just me. You look great and I love your outfit. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!