Thursday, March 4, 2010

fourteen.

 wearing: can't remember where it's from sweater dress, bdg legging jeans, brown boots.
 i'm not too excited about this outfit and i'm sure you guys won't be either. it was fast, easy & comfortable, which was what i needed. today was one of the longest days ever! so glad i got to end it at dinner with family. too bad g couldn't join. his job is so brutal right now, poor guy.
tomorrow i am half way finished with this project. not sure if i am happy or sad about that?

ps. i'm  not sure if it's the lighting, or the way i'm standing or the hand on the hip, but i feel like i look pregnant in this picture?! if so, it's a food baby {name that movie!}.

5 comments:

  1. you definitely do not look pregnant. And, for the record, I think you look great. There's nothing wrong with being comfortable, especially on a really long day. The difference between you and me is that even when you dress comfortably you still look amazing and I just look.... well, comfortable. lol.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Your experiment has me wanting to go shopping BAD. You always look so cute & put together. Good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um yeah you do NOT look pregnant whatsoever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, from a fatty I'm just gonna say YOU SUCK! You do not look anywhere near pregnant in this outfit or any others I've seen you in ;)

    I'm loving your experiment, you always look so cute and it's giving me ideas for what I can do w/ my wardrobe, small as it is. There's something about working from home and not ever having to go anywhere that makes a wardrobe consist of only comfies, 1 day I hope my wardrobe grows up to look a little like yours!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!