g worked until 11:30pm, 9:45pm and 8:45pm almost every night last week. we missed him and now that he is home, we are all having a hard time giving him his space.
here are some highlights from our weekend. so sad it's almost over.
- in & out with friends and finally discovering the secret to enjoying their fries-order them extra crispy & they are perfect! who knew?
- watching milo & otis and realizing it is quite possibly the greatest movie ever made.
- making the best peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (or cookies, period) that we have ever eaten. i am loving all of the praise i'm receiving from g, who can't get enough.
- cleaning the apartment. yes, i enjoy it enough to list it as a highlight.
- visiting our old favorite greek restaurant & the dutch store on saturday afternoon for norwegian treats.
- much needed trip to costco. my fridge and pantry have been barren for too long.
- taking g to my new favorite café. i've maybe been there 4 times since it opened and still looking for more reasons to go. anyone, anyone?
- shopping trip for g. (why is it that i love shopping for him just as much as i love shopping for myself, but he doesn't feel the same? no fair).
- a warm walk with the pups. we enjoyed the sunshine just before she left.
- cold diet coke in the fridge.
- an episode of lost on the couch.
ps. if you didn't know g was a soccer player before, i'm sure you do now.