Tuesday, March 9, 2010

nineteen.

 wearing: f21 grey skinnies, brown boots, target sweater, scarf 

today i've been feeling a little sickly and i think my outfit reflects that. on a whim, a friend and i decided to sign up for a pilates class to take after yoga this morning, so i ended up getting home an hour later than i usually do, which left no time to get ready. in other news, i never wear this scarf because i have a hard time tying it. how do you tie square scarves?

*i accidentally skipped 15, 16, 17 and 18. whoops.

4 comments:

  1. I like the yellow tones in the outfit! I kinda like that it's more subdued than bright.
    I fold the square into a triangle and have the point facing down in front of me and tie it in a knot in the back and let the sides fall in front. Probably the most common way of wearing a square scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. I wish I could just throw something together and still look as amazing as you do! lol. I don't normally wear scarves, so I don't have any advice. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello friend... i like how you have that scarf.. looks cute. I got your message- i think my phone must have called you accidentally... but doesn't mean Luke and I aren't dying to play with you. i shall call you soon to play- maybe this weekend..? love you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you tied your scarf. Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!