Wednesday, March 3, 2010

thirteen.

wearing: h&m blouse (underneath), anthro blouse (on top), old navy jeans, red leather boots, red necklace

so, normally i hate old navy's jeans, but one day i tried on this pair & they fit so magically that i just had to get them. i think they were like $15, too which was a nice change since jeans are the main thing i will spend money on without thinking twice about it. and i know it's not another blast of great color, like yesterday, but the ruffles still made me feel springy.

today was a long day and i'm exhausted, not good for me since tomorrow is going to be even longer! i'm off to go watch american idol, write papers & change my nail polish (a favorite little luxury of mine) before bed. happy wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this outfit! This is definitely my favorite thus far. What a cute shirt! You look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok- THIS is my FAVORITE OUTFIT so far! I love that top, so flirty!! and the jeans... they are the best kept secret. My all time favorite pair are from old navy and everyone's always SHOCKED when I tell them that- they look pretty nice considering the price. Darling, darling, darling!!!
    This looks so fun, I think I'll try it when I'm in town (when i actually have my "cute" clothes:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love the blouse, it's so cute!! Your ON jean experience makes me want to go try some on again, they've never fit but it doesn't hurt to try again. :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!