Monday, March 8, 2010

today i...

  • baked another batch of cookies.
  • spent far too many hours on the internet.
  • discovered new music.
  • blasted that music much too loudly.
  • drank a diet coke.
  • bowled 3 strikes in bowling class.
  • made a little movie of us.
  • fed the pups.
  • wondered how it is possible for toby to sleep in until 8pm and still be tired. (dear toby, are you dying?)
  • called husband and had nothing to talk about.
  • called him back and still had nothing to talk about.
  • ate an apple, cherry tomatoes, strawberries and a boiled egg for lunch.
  • screwed up my healthiness and ate a frozen burrito for dinner.
  • went to the grocery store for sick friends.
  • tried to avoid the tv and failed.
  • did a little bit of homework while watching tv.
  • went to yoga.
  • wore my yoga clothes until 6pm (including to bowling class).
  • decided to finally shower when my husband called to say he was coming home.
  • let my hair air dry after shower & put on pajamas, since it was already dinner time by then. (hence, no outfit picture. sorry, there wasn't an outfit)
it was a really productive day.

i have real classes tomorrow (not that bowling class isn't serious, because trust me, it is) so i will actually have to put on makeup and participate in life like a normal human being. get ready for an outfit. or not. either way.

4 comments:

  1. that sounds like an awesome day! I can't wait to see what you put together for tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.
    Really I do.
    What new music did you discover?
    I love new music discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have list envy. I love days like that. They are always very deserved.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a pretty awesome day. And, I'm envious of your lunch.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!