Thursday, March 18, 2010

twenty eight.

 wearing: anthro blouse, uo skinny jeans, red leather boots

here is my outfit for today. pretty simple. i had a massive test today and spent most of the day getting ready for it, so i wasn't too concerned about the way i looked. this picture made me realize that this shirt is not the most flattering in the world. i love it, but the rushing stems out from just below my chest and puffs out a bit around my belly. when you add that to the horizontal stripes, it makes me look a bit like i'm hiding a belly under there. it's relatively new, so i could still return it, but i don't know if that bothers me enough to try to find something else (it was purchased with a gift card from g)....thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. keep it! shirts like that come in handy when A) you have gone out to a nice dinner and have eaten way too much B) really are pregnant and want to hide the little kangaroo pouch that will form... just some thoughts. I like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes a good point for your little experiment. It's not a bad idea at all to take a picture of how you look in all your clothes so that you can get a good idea of how you really look in them.

    I agree with Ali. A shirt like that can come in super handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should keep it! Remember that you are always your own worse critic. I think you look great, and I agree that it would be useful for a big dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think it's darling! It would be cute with a skinny belt, or any belt for that matter, too- and it might be more flattering? (your words, not mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the shirt. It's way cute! You're so adorable Jess! I love you! Guess what... I'm coming home around the end of June so hopefully I can see you then! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!