Tuesday, March 16, 2010

twenty five & twenty six.

wearing: downeast sweater, black leggings, target heels, striped blouse
 wearing: banana republic blouse, uo skinny jeans, payless flats

here are my outfits for yesterday and today. these 2 pics show what a difference heels make. unfortunately, i don't care enough about that difference to sport heels every single day. and i make no apologies for the fact that my outfits are losing creativity fast and do not include skirts or dresses. i might try to incorporate some this week, but truthfully we all know i am a jeans girl, so i'm just keeping it real!

spring has finally sprung! i am so excited! it was lovely walking around campus in the sunshine with just my light sweater. also, i love the addition of my pups in photo numero uno. what sweet little men.

2 comments:

  1. I love that yellow top! It's so spring-y. You look gorgeous, darling. Just gorgeous.

    And, I am also a jeans girl. I hardly ever wear anything else, so I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess you're lookin soo good! loving your outfits.

    happy upcoming birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!