Sunday, April 25, 2010

funk.

this weekend i...

was in a really bad mood

except friends brought over shakes.
and chatted until midnight.
and brother showed up
and saturday turned out to be sunny.
and we lounged on the lawn.
and i cleaned my house in 10 minutes.
and jack fell asleep on my head.
and we went to the temple.
and g bought me dinner.
and we rented a red box.
and i didn't choke while giving the prayer in sacrament meeting.
and craigy made me laugh.
and mom made cookies.
and i fell asleep early.

but other than that, i was in a really bad mood. ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha! Funny picture. You have such silly dogs. I'm sorry you were in a bad mood all weekend. Sometimes, no matter what, you're just in a bad mood and nothing can change it. I get that. It happens to me all the time. lol.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!