Monday, April 5, 2010

ipod replaces husband?

i love my new ipod touch...have i mentioned that?

ever since g bought it for me, he has been stricken with jealousy. he is jealous that i have one and he doesnt. he is jealous of all the apps. and he is jealous that i love mine so much.

last night, he even went so far as to suggest that i download a "husband app". we were lying in bed and i was playing with my ipod, much to his dismay. he decided that if someone hasn't already invented a "husband app" he was going to do it. "you can customize the husband's appearance and choose which compliments he gives you and then your ipod will really be the only thing you need" he suggested. whatever you say, g!

in my defense, he was being really dramatic.
in his defense, i really can't put it down.

3 comments:

  1. omg. I want one so bad! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he may really be on to something though - a husband app to tell a woman that she looks STUNNING every single day would be wonderful. You should run with that idea and then I'll buy the app from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He SHOULD invent a husband app....he'd make millions!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!