- i would not feed the wrong meter at school, so i didn't return to a ticket, while the car next to me got to mooch off of my .75
- i would not put my foot in my mouth and say something that i completely regret to someone i love.
- i would not forget to check the washing machine before shoving my laundry inside and pouring in bleach so i didn't accidentally bleach ryan's backpack, which was still inside (although they claim it looks the same. so kind of them!)
- i would not drop my bare minerals makeup and spill it all over my bathroom floor (and it turn, waste it all)
- i would not lose the receipt for a $100 return i needed to make at anthropologie.
- i would not completely forget to study for my fcs test.
- and more than anything, i would not walk to the sink with my brand new ipod touch in my hand and accidentally drop it right into a bowl of water, while trying to do too many things at once. therefore, ruining my ipod (that i've had for only 2 months!) and pissing off g who was sweet enough to buy it for me for my birthday.
- also, i wouldn't say/scream all the things i did when i did when #7 occurred.
also, if anyone wants to give me a new ipod touch or loan me $300 so i can buy one, i won't turn you away.