Friday, May 21, 2010

i need a time-out.

if i could rewind and re-live the last 72 hours i would change the following:
  1. i would not feed the wrong meter at school, so i didn't return to a ticket, while the car next to me got to mooch off of my .75
  2. i would not put my foot in my mouth and say something that i completely regret to someone i love.
  3.  i would not forget to check the washing machine before shoving my laundry inside and pouring in bleach so i didn't accidentally bleach ryan's backpack, which was still inside (although they claim it looks the same. so kind of them!)
  4. i would not drop my bare minerals makeup and spill it all over my bathroom floor (and it turn, waste it all)
  5. i would not lose the receipt for a $100 return i needed to make at anthropologie.
  6. i would not completely forget to study for my fcs test.
  7. and more than anything, i would not walk to the sink with my brand new ipod touch in my hand and accidentally drop it right into a bowl of water, while trying to do too many things at once. therefore, ruining my ipod (that i've had for only 2 months!) and pissing off g who was sweet enough to buy it for me for my birthday.
  8. also, i wouldn't say/scream all the things i did when i did when #7 occurred.
i'm considering locking myself in my bedroom for the next few days, in order to avoid all the other catastrophes i might cause this weekend, because apparently i'm on a mission to make my life as difficult as possible.

also, if anyone wants to give me a new ipod touch or loan me $300 so i can buy one, i won't turn you away.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my... I'm SO sorry about your new ipod. I know how much you loved it :( I recall you telling us something your dad always told you... "slow down jess" :) Take it easy the next couple of days and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess! You are having a really hard week! I'm so sorry. I really hope the next few days are better for you because you deserve a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya girl! This has been one sucky week for me too! We'll get through it! Try putting your touch in a bowl of rice...Ive heard it soaks out all the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the rice thing too or on top of your tv where it gets warm. I'm so sorry for all the roughness. Sometimes things just get crazy. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I'm sooooo sorry! Why do all of the crappy things happen at once? Maybe it just means next week will be the best ever. EVER!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!