Saturday, May 22, 2010

sweet.

thanks for all the sympathy for my patheticness, friends. i am now happy to report that things are looking up! we got to tend those little lovers last night & they both decided to be perfect gems and go to sleep exactly when they were supposed to and be happy and sweet the entire night. we absolutely adore them.

and then, this morning, kenz & ry made us our favorite captain crunch french toast & anthropologie returned my dress without any tags or a receipt. and as if that wasn't enough, apple gave me a new ipod touch for mere pennies & the u took back my parking ticket!
can you believe it?!

i guess my luck is changing for the better. 
have a fabulous saturday!

2 comments:

  1. wow, really? that is quite impressive. how did you manage that my friend?! i'm glad things are turning up, i felt so bad when i read that post.

    ps- can't help notice the adorable tiled pillowcase behind you? source?

    pps- WHERE ARE YOU MOVING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!! Seriously? Your luck did a complete 180'. I'm glad you're doing better. You are such a sweetheart. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!