Friday, June 25, 2010

h-moon.

on days like today when i easily have enough homework/studying to keep me occupied for 12 straight hours, i like to stick to a little routine. i complete one assignment, reading or test and then i zone off in computer land for a good 15 minutes before i start another. it's really unproductive and i would get a lot more done without the breaks but 12 solid hours of studying is just sheer hell. i can't do it.

today, in between economics and statistics, i started looking at pictures. i found a ton of old ones that i haven't seen in years & i decided to quickly post these ones, of our honeymoon in mexico. i still consider our honeymoon to be one of the best trips of my life. we stayed in the most incredible hotel and the food & weather were perfect. i always get jealous when new couples leave for their honeymoons...why can't we make this a once a year thing instead of once in a lifetime?!

good times. i still love that cute boy. back to the books!

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous just looking at them! You can tell you're on your honeymoon, because I've never seen such big smiles out of both of you, wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! Mine was to Hawaii and it was amazing.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found from careful observation of Dan's intense study habits that 15 min breaks are essential for effective studying, so keep it up!

    I am totally jealous of your honeymoon. Maybe we'll do that for an anniversary someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still giggling over Kiersti"s comment. Apparently I'm too immature & can't handle the implications. Ha!

    Such fun pictures! Your hotel looks awesome! I agree, honeymoons should be scheduled yearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of G whispering in your ear, it's precious! You both look so happy! I'm also giggling at Kiersti's comment and I'm several years older than Lindsay so maybe being immature is ok...

    There's no reason why you can't schedule a yearly honeymoon, I say go for it! and maybe invite some friends along too (for the trip part, not the honeymoon part!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!