Wednesday, June 2, 2010

summer nights.





here are just a few photos from our weekend at the cabin. i obviously didn't take very many pictures, which explains why all of these are from the same night and basically consist of me following around little makayla with my camera. she is one olsen who is always happy to smile for me!

we had a good couple of days barbecuing, chatting, taking walks, making smores by the fire and watching the pups wrestle. and i have to admit, besides all the fun with family, my favorite part of the weekend might have been the 3 hour nap i took with my love on sunday after church. even if we did get teased by everyone else when we woke up just in time for dinner, it was definitely worth it.  looking forward to lots more summer nights spent just like this...

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures. It was fun to be with you guys over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously green with envy! I wish I could go to a cabin in the mountains over a weekend. That sounds so fun! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a chance to get away from all those school credits and hang with the family! The cabin pics make me wish for one, hopefully soon we'll be doing something very similar with our family ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!