Friday, July 30, 2010

the pregnant post.

thanks for your nice comments dears. i love them. in fact, i love them so much that this morning after i threw up my breakfast i came back into the office just to read some of them again. and then i brushed my teeth and felt good as new.

i decided to write a little pregnancy post to answer your questions & then i promise i'll get back to blogging about everything else that's going on. 

you wanted to know how i'm feeling. i feel wonderful, but i barf a lot. that pretty much sums it up. i don't feel nauseous, queasy or sick (that only lasted for about 1 week) but my gag reflex is superb and i throw up several times a week without warning. the good part is i don't feel sick before or after so i pretty much just brush my teeth and go on with my day...no big deal. i was more tired than i knew humanly possible at the beginning, but now the night owl has returned and it's business as usual.

for the most part, i feel really wonderful. i feel happy and fulfilled and if all i have to deal with is a little gagging here & there i will happily have 200 more babies. we are blissfully happy & cannot wait to meet this little one. g has been the perfect caretaker so far. he he is kind and caring and willing to help however he can. he didn't complain once during the first 9 weeks when i couldn't even stand to enter my kitchen let alone cook something. he has been my perfect supporter and i adore him now more than ever (but lets not talk about it anymore, because my pregnancy hormones make me a tad bit emotional and i will cry if we continue).

all is well. thanks again for all of the support, we love all of you. xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. sweetest girl. I'm all teary eyed. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so happy for you! You will make an absolutely adorable mom! Enjoy every single little moment, each stage brings something new. I loved being pregnant and adore being a mom. I'm so glad you're doing so well and can't wait to see pics of the little one! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!