Wednesday, August 18, 2010

dmb.

last night, dave matthews serenaded us with his mad guitar skills and vocals. i have loved dave matthews band for a long, long time (thanks to my brother, ryan) and we loved seeing him in concert. we also loved taking the burbanks with us and making fun of all the drunk idiots we were surrounded by. besides pregnant me being a wee bit paranoid about all the smoke coming from everyone's cigarettes (i spent a lot of time dodging the puffs and rocking out in the back with fresh air, don't worry) we had fun.

not as much fun as this lady, though. apparently this was the greatest day of her life.


5 comments:

  1. I so wish I could see this lady better! I literally know a TON of people who went to this concert (me and D were going to go but his bro came into town so we did the family thing instead, still had fun but missed the concert) Anyway, I might know this chick... HAHAHAHA!!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DMB too! You may never have known that though because of my crazy love for paul, but who cannot love satellite and tripping billies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we were there last night too! In the back, on the grass, pregnant & avoiding pot puffs too. Ha! Wish we would have bumped into you. CAN'T WAIT to find out what you're having!!!

    {I may have screamed while writing that last little bit.}

    You can tell Greg that last night Clay & I were laughing about how Todd used to just go up and grind on people in the lunchroom & the time when he sat pantsless in the Olsen's basement. Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Don't ask me how that came up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved that lady. she was happy as a clam!! Thanks for taking us- it was a blast! Love you loveeees

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE The Dave Matthews Band. So jealous! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!