Tuesday, September 28, 2010

grow old with me, the best is yet to be.

four years ago today i made the best decision of my life when i married my sweet husband.

every single day since that beautiful day in the temple i have been grateful that we found each other and amazed by what a sweet, loving, kind and good man he is. over the years he has supported me, believed in me, comforted me, cheered me up, calmed me down, made me smile, made me laugh, made me mad, impressed me, taken care of me and loved me unconditionally. and throughout it all i have always thought the same thing; there is no one i would rather have by my side.

happy anniversary to my love, my best friend, my favorite person, my baby-daddy and my dear sweet husband. this is our last year celebrating as a duo and when i think back on the four years we've spent together i know i will remember them as some of the happiest years of my life. even better, i know the best is still to come.

i love you.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! What a beautiful couple you make. Jess, you are just absolutely stunning. You're right, the best I'm sure, are still yet to come. Your love will grow more than you knew it could when you welcome your own into this world! I'm so exited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Jess and Greg! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy anniversary!!! This day 4 years ago was wonderful and i am so glad that you have your amazing hubby. you 2 really are perfect. love you lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I can't believe how fast those four years went! We love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute! We celebrate our anniversary tomorrow- our lives are so mirrored right now! (you'll see soon ;)! Anyways, Crazy though how time flies!Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!