Sunday, October 31, 2010

all hallows eve.

 
we spent halloween eve eating pizza, sipping cider, going on a ghost tour and wandering through slc cemetery,which sounds a lot scarier than it is. trust me. also, we got 3 trick or treaters this year, which is 2 more than we got last year! how legit are we?!

i plan to spend the rest of the holiday watching hocus pocus (only the best halloween movie ever) in my pajamas and avoiding any truly scary movies. apparently i am the biggest wuss currently living & the first ten minutes of the exorcism of emily rose was enough to give me nightmares last night. happy haunting!

5 comments:

  1. Hocus Pocus is one of my all time favorites! I used to make my parents rent it every time we went to the video store. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the scary movie thing!! I'm a wimp when it comes to those. It looks like you guys had fun on your tour. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Paranormal Activity and most of The Unborn.. Couldn't sleep at all! I hate scary movies but thought it was appropriate for Halloween. Ugh! Remind me that's a bad idea next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds simply wonderful. Hocus Pocus is at the top of our list of appropriate Halloween movies, a timeless classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE Hocus Pocus. I have it on VHS!!! That is how long I have had it!!! Fantastic movie. "Come little children, I'll take you away. Into a land of magic. Come little children the times come to play..lalala" Sarah Jessica Parkers best song ever. haha LOVE it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!